Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we have grown to have around 1,600 cars on our platform and have had over 170,000 bookings.
The focus of the role
This role will be managing and expanding our corporate fleet of Car Next Door share cars to ensure that they are active, profitable and well-maintained. Your initiative and organisational skills will see you taking our current fleet management systems to a new level of efficiency and effectiveness. You’ll be supported by a staff member who will assist with data entry and administrative tasks. Your ability to build and maintain strong business relationships will be essential as you liaise with councils and manage stakeholder relationships. This role would suit someone with project or account coordination experience, who is looking for an opportunity to grow in a role, which in future may develop into an account management opportunity, taking on more business development responsibilities.
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying and applying for new parking locations, monitoring the progress of applications, and liaising with councils.
- Attending monthly council traffic committees
- Improving the financial performance of our corporate fleet
- Managing key corporate stakeholder relationships
- Supporting and implementing various projects to help achieve company objectives
- Reviewing and reporting key statistics
- Communicating with customers
- Organising cleaning, servicing, and maintenance of our corporate fleet
- Expanding our network of vehicles listed in dedicated council parking locations.
What you'll bring
- 3+ years experience working in a corporate environment as a project/account coordinator, or in a customer-facing role. Experience coordinating medium to large projects preferred.
- Proven experience dealing with high-value stakeholders and/or forming strong relationships with large institutions/organisations is preferred
- Proven involvement in developing and implementing new processes
- You will need to be able to identify basic formula errors and generate reports using raw data. Strong excel skills are a must.
- Experience in logistics management of some sort would be advantageous
More about the role
This is a Full-time position, located in our Pyrmont Office with flexibility around occasional remote work for the right candidate. The salary on offer is between $50,000-$65,000 Inc. Super, depending on experience. We may offer potential equity to a high-performer after 6 months of full-time employment.
As a CND Employee, you'll get:
- A free heavyweight membership, with a $30 driving credit applied to your account each month
- Personal Development - we encourage staff to continuously grow both personally and professionally by providing opportunities to network, attend events, and access to learning materials
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of the business with involvement in our regular company-wide conferences
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Staff directed ‘Thank You’ vouchers, which team members can use to thank other employees for great work!
- More than a job - employee’s at CND get to be a part of something that is changing the way people get around, challenging the status quo, and creating a better future!
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your relevant skills and attributes.