Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to free people and the planet from the 'one person, one car' mentality. Since 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 3,000 owners who share their cars with over 140,000 members.
To apply, please submit your application via this link:
About the role
Car Next Door is looking for an experienced CRM and marketing communications professional to help shape our next phase of rapid growth. This is a newly-created role. We are implementing a new marketing automation platform (Braze) and customer data platform (Segment). You’ll be driving the effort to use these tools to their full potential in growing our active community of car-sharers and transforming Australia’s attitude to car ownership.
This is a full-time role with an immediate start, working either in our Sydney (Pyrmont) office, Melbourne, Adelaide or remotelywithin Australia.
What you will be doing
As a core part of the team, you’ll be:
- Delivering CRM and marketing automation strategies to improve acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referrals
- Optimising the CRM platform structure and architecture, ensuring it works seamlessly to achieve business goals across the organisation
- Working with our Product Writer and others in the marketing, communications and design team to map out customer journeys
- Using your experience and creativity to identify opportunities for relevant, timely communication that increases our members’ enjoyment and use of the service and increases the lifetime value
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities, driving personalisation strategies and identifying relevant trigger events throughout the customer journey
- Working with the design and product teams to plan and prioritise campaigns for the maximum impact-to-effort ratio
- Working with the sales team to assist sales conversion through automated campaigns
- Establishing automated campaigns across a range of direct channels including email, push, SMS and in-app messaging
- Working closely with developers to identify and prioritise any data or integrations needed for the successful implementation of automated campaigns
- Designing and setting up tests on automated campaigns and analysing and reporting on the results to achieve ongoing improvement
- Planning, writing and promoting content to attract and engage current and future members and achieve SEO goals
- Planning and scheduling social media activity
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 4+ years of experience in 1:1 customer relationship marketing, marketing automation and customer journeys, ideally in a startup or fast-paced business-to-consumer marketing environment
- A tertiary qualification in technology, business, communications or similar
- Demonstrated ability to utilise data and insights to drive successful targeting and personalisation initiatives
- A highly-organised nature with strong attention to detail, clarity and accuracy, and exceptional written communication skills
- A resourceful and creative attitude, with the ability to take initiative, work autonomously and explain and build support for your ideas and decisions
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a virtual team
Sound like your dream job?
Please ONLY submit your application via this link :
Please include a cover letter, tell us some interesting information about you! - how you heard about Car Next Door and the position and how you address the skills and requirements for the role. We are only accepting applications that have completed our quick 5min application form.
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine, authentic selves and know that our team, our product and our members’ experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you’re passionate about product development and creating an amazing platform for our community, come as you are!
NOTE: We are currently not accepting candidates from Agency. Thank you.