Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to free people and the planet from the 'one person, one car' mentality. Since 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 3,000 owners who share their cars with over 140,000 members.
To apply, please submit your application via this link:
About the role
Are you currently looking for something more than just a job? A role that will be contributing to something amazing for the community and environment? If you answer yes to any of the questions, you could be the right person for the job at Car Next Door!
We are looking for an experienced lifecycle marketing professional to help shape our next phase of rapid growth. This is a newly-created role. We are implementing a new marketing automation platform (Braze) and customer data platform (Segment). You’ll be driving the effort to use these tools to their full potential in growing our active community of car-sharers and transforming Australia’s attitude to car ownership.
This is a full-time role with an immediate start, working either in our Sydney (Pyrmont) office, Melbourne, Adelaide or remotelywithin Australia.
Apply now and be a part of the solution today by simply completing a quick 5-minute application form
Bring your authentic self, come join a game-changing, fast-growing peer to peer car-sharing company. Make it work, make it fun! Let’s be part of the solution contributing to the way Australia think about transport!
What you will be doing
As a core part of the team, you’ll be:
- Delivering CRM and marketing automation strategies to improve acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referrals
- Delivering personalised, data-driven digital experiences through marketing automation strategies to improve acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referrals.
- Optimising the structure and architecture of our marketing automation and customer data platforms, ensuring it works seamlessly to achieve business goals across the organisation.
- Working with our Product Writer and others in the marketing, communications and design team to map out and create digital customer journeys for the customer lifecycle.
- Using your experience and creativity to identify opportunities for relevant, timely communication that increases our members’ enjoyment and use of the service and increases the lifetime value.
- Using data effectively for targeted marketing activities, driving segmentation and personalisation strategies and identifying relevant trigger events throughout the customer journey.
- Working with the design and product teams to plan and prioritise campaigns for the maximum impact-to-effort ratio.
- Working with the sales team to assist sales conversion through automated campaigns.
- Working closely with developers to identify and prioritise any data or integrations needed for the successful implementation of automated campaigns.
- Designing and setting up tests on automated campaigns and analysing and reporting on the results to achieve ongoing improvement.
- Planning, writing and promoting content to attract and engage current and future members and achieve SEO goals.
- Planning and scheduling social media activity.
What you must have:
- 4+ years of experience in 1:1 customer relationship marketing, marketing automation and customer journeys, ideally in a startup or fast-paced business-to-consumer marketing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to utilise data and insights to drive successful targeting and personalisation initiatives.
- Confidence in establishing automated campaigns across a range of direct channels including email, push, SMS and in-app messaging.
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine, authentic selves and know that our team, our product and our members’ experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you’re passionate about product development and creating an amazing platform for our community, come as you are!
NOTE: We are currently not accepting candidates from Agency. Thank you.