Join a high-performing team making the world a better place
Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we have grown to have around 1,500 cars on our platform and have had over 170,000 bookings. We’re looking to attract an enthusiastic and driven individual to head the Member Experience Team as we scale up. This is an opportunity to join a progressive start up with an already proven concept. The position will suit someone with an energetic spirit, who is looking to join a driven and successful team.
What will be your key focus?
Our members love us, they tell their friends, and that’s how we grow. In a nutshell, your role is to grow and champion the team that makes them love us even more! Our goal is to deliver the best member experience in Australia. You’ll be bringing your team management, prioritisation and motivation skills and energy to make that a reality.
What will you be doing?
- Recruiting, training and managing a growing team of 30 people across Australia and the Philippines to ensure that customer issues are being resolved to the highest standards.
- Striving to meet (and ideally exceed) customer support operations goals by applying best practice to monitor and analyse performance and service levels including:
- identifying and resolving customer service problems;
- identifying and resolving operational and capacity issues;
- promoting and driving process improvement and quality assurance
- Manage and oversee all inbound and outbound customer service systems including but not limited to telephone, e-mail, and live chat functions
- Investigate and find creative solutions to customer complaints, and where necessary escalate issues through to our internal disputes board.
- Analyze problem trends through customer feedback and issues.
- Setting the culture within the Member Experience team by being a great motivator, leading by example, and implementing strategies to solidify a happy, strong and long-term team.
What will you need to succeed?
- Very strong people skills. You will be leading a growing and hard-working team that will require both sensitivity and support in conflict resolution with Members and managing work loads
- At least 5+ yrs experience in a customer support role, with 2+ years experience in growing, managing, training, and motivating a customer service and/or operations team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be setting the example for your team, both in training and when complex and difficult cases are escalated to you for resolution
- Great organisation skills with a systems focus. You will be coordinating a complex operation that operates around the clock, and developing systems to enable Car Next Door to scale efficiently
- Drive and self-motivation. You need to be a self-starter, with the initiative to solve problems as they arise. We operate at a high intensity and you will be setting the culture for the Member Experience team including rolling up your sleeves and getting on the front line frequently
More about the role:
This is a full time role located in our offices in Pyrmont. The position will include a salary & potential equity for the right person. We also offer other benefits at CND including flexible work practices, and allowances for the use of your computer and phone.
Interested in applying for this great opportunity?
Email email@example.com with your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your relevant skills and attributes.