Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 2,600 cars being shared with over 140,000 members.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated self-starter to lead and implement a number of critical CRM based projects for our Damage Customer Service team.
Reporting to the Head of Claims, you work closely with our operations leaders and Customer Experience Manager on scoping, planning, implementing & training on solutions to help our teams and business work with smoother technological efficiency and provide better outcomes for our customers.
What will you be doing:
- Tracking and Forecasting: Identify, Implement and Integrate third party addons to existing CRM for productivity monitoring, resource forecasting and team KPIs
- Training: Communicate complex process information such as new workflows, work allocation and demos. Organise extensive training which involves new processes, workflows, responsibilities and use of new softwares/platforms. Conduct knowledge sharing sessions and relay changes routinely.
- Stakeholder Management: Manage existing stakeholders by being in continuous communication. Train and on-board new stakeholders by introducing our platform, process map and minimise cost where possible by creating more competition and transparency
- Process Overhauling: Map and Document existing processes and identify efficiency gains where possible. Ensure all processes are updated in knowledge base
- CRM Management: Manage and Setup workflows for each user to ensure the workflows can be replicated most efficiently in Zendesk. Introduce triggers and automations to reduce agent touches to increase efficiency.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities.
- Investigate photographic evidence to determine disputes and deal with stakeholders such as members, insurer and assessor to ensure all parties are treated fairly. Suggest and implement enhanced process changes where feasible
- Assist with implementation of a new case management system for the team if required
- Modify and update steps within Car Next Door’s internal management system using JSON
- Creating Process and protocols to ensure best practice is followed in any given incident
- Provide feedback to junior employees and interact with the team by reflecting company values
What you'll bring:
- A bachelor degree in Engineering or IT is preferred
- 2+ years business experience with some exposure to project execution.
- Proven ability to implement projects to successful delivery with an Operational team.
- A good understanding of agile project management.
- An ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various team members at all levels of the business.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills. This role will require someone who can work across multiple systems, locations, timeframes, and functions, so a natural ability to be organised is a must!
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Initiative and self-motivation - we offer a lot of support at Car Next Door, however there will be times where key decisions will need to be made confidently, quickly, and independently.
- A desire to learn - our team are constantly looking out for new and better ways to do things. Our goal is to provide the best experience for both our employees and members, and we are able to do this by putting a high value on continuous learning
- A natural connection with our Company Values
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine authentic selves and know that our team, our product and our members’ experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you’re passionate about doing something amazing for our community and environment, come as you are!
Submit your application via this link : https://forms.gle/nJU4KAL23SrUwVJg9