- Are you someone who goes above and beyond to provide great customer service?
- Do you want to join a team of passionate people at the forefront of the sharing economy?
- Use your exceptional people skills to grow the success of Car Next Door’s peer-to-peer car-sharing network
Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia. We're on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport and to free the planet from the 'one car, per person' mentality. Since 2012, we have successfully grown to having around 1,600 cars on our platform and have had over 170,000 bookings.
About the role
We're looking to attract an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our high performing Member Experience Team. This is an opportunity to join a progressive startup with an already proven concept. The position will suit someone with an energetic spirit, who is looking to join a committed and successful team. Our members love us, they tell their friends, and that's how we grow. In a nutshell, your role is to make them love us even more by providing top-notch customer service.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering exceptional experiences and service to Car Next Door members
- Troubleshooting with customers on a wide range of issues
- After hours on call (all ME team members are on a rotation to do after hours on call every 9-12 weeks)
- On-boarding members who have escalated applications sent through from our team in the Philippines
- Contributing to the development of systems and processes to ensure we are delivering remarkable service to our members
What will you need to succeed?
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing role
- A high level of computer competence (you don't need to be a programmer but you do need to be able to work across multiple systems simultaneously)
- Strong and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong people skills; you will be part of a growing and integrated team that will require both regular teamwork and an ability in conflict resolution with Members
- Drive and motivation. You need to be a self-starter and have the ability to solve problems as they arise
- Energy and enthusiasm. We operate at a high intensity, with a high level of accountability
- A desire to learn. Be a person who is constantly looking outside for new and better ways to do things. Our goal is to provide the best member experience in Australia (for any industry) and you will need to learn all the skills to make that happen!
More about the role:
This is a full-time position, located at our offices in Pyrmont. The offer will include a salary & potential equity for the right person. The hours for this role are between 9am-6pm, over 5 consecutive days a week, rostered in 4-week blocks to include a Saturday or Sunday approximately every other month. After hours on-call element is approx. once every 9-12 weeks.
As a CND Employee, you'll also get:
- A free heavyweight membership, with a $30 driving credit applied to your account each month
- Development - we encourage staff to continuously grow both personally and professionally by providing opportunities to network, attend events and access to learning materials
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of the business with involvement in our company-wide conference on a quarterly basis
- Bi-annual salary reviews (conducted in December & June)
- Staff directed ‘Thank You’ vouchers, which team members can use to thank other employees for great work!
- More than a job - employees at CND get to be a part of something that is changing the way people get around, challenging the status quo, and creating a better future!
Interested in applying for this amazing opportunity?
Email email@example.com with your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your relevant skills and attributes.