Casual, Part-time - 7am to 4pm (2-4 shifts per week)
Remuneration:$25.50 to $27.00 per hour inc Super. Plus 50c per km compensation for usage of your car
Location: Mobile, Sydney wide (But primarily Sydney Metro area)
We are the fastest-growing car-sharing network in Australia, 5th largest globally (and the best), on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since starting we’ve grown our community to nearly 4,000 owners who share their cars with over 150,000 members. 75% of bookings taken are repeat bookings by individual members.
- 2014- Green Lifestyle Awards, winner - transport company
- 2017 - Westpac Businesses of Tomorrow, top 200 winner
- 2018 - SmartCompany Smart 50, 5th place
- 2018 - Service Innovation Awards, Finalist
- 2019 - Australian Growth Company Awards, winner - Company to watch
- 2019 - Deloitte Technology Fast50
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our growing Fleet Installation Team. We will need your hands-on skills to help us expand our community of car owners through installing new vehicles, maintaining existing vehicles and offboarding vehicles at the end of their sharing life. You’ll be instrumental in ensuring we keep smashing goals and continue to build a sustainable and long-lasting community of car owners.
This is a very hands-on, autonomous and sometimes customer facing role.
We are currently looking for casual employees who are able to start immediately. This is a causal role, that consists of approximately 16-32 hrs a week on an ongoing basis. Our offices are located in Pyrmont, however, you will primarily be on the road and your jobs will be located around inner Sydney
- Working with the Cars & Sales Team you will be traveling around Sydney inner city suburbs completing installations, maintenance and uninstallation jobs on new and existing vehicles (Full training provided)
** Fleet installation, installing lockbox, calamp, toll device and other hardware devices in car
** Install branding on car
- Upgrading in car hardware devices and troubleshooting car and other tech issues that arise
- Managing your personal stock levels, performing stock checks upon request during your shift, and reprocessing hardware.
- Following established process and systems to complete jobs and communicating regularly with our team to provide ‘on the road’ feedback to help improve our systems and processes
- Performing other ‘on the road’ tasks that arise
- Great customer service skills, able to communicate clearly with the public, often you will be the only Car Next Door person an Owner or member ever meets
- Highly Competent on mobile phone and computer (installers will need to access and navigate jobs via our online platform)
- Good knowledge of electrical/mechanical and technical equipment - and cars - is a bonus!
- Active and enthusiastic person who likes a fast paced and hands on job. We operate at a high intensity, with a high level of accountability
- You should have good practical skills and the ability to solve problems on the go.
- A desire to learn. Be a person who is constantly looking for new and better ways to do things
- Driven and self-motivated. You need to be a self-starter and be confident working independently
- Safety first approach to ensuring you can perform your work in the best environment
- You will need to have full NSW Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- You must have a Smartphone (larger screens generally better)