Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since starting in 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 2,000 owners who share their cars with over 100,000 members.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated self-starter whose key focus will be to ensure the smooth running of our Pyrmont office, and to provide support to our CND Team. You may be a strong Office Manager looking to move into a part time role, or you a seasoned Office Coordinator/Administrator, looking for the next step in your career. This position is multifaceted, making it an exciting and varying opportunity where no two days will be the same!
This is a part-time role offering a salary range between $60,000 - $65,000 Inc. Super (pro-rata). Reporting to the HR Manager, the position will be 3-4 days per week, worked between 8am-6pm. Our main office is in Pyrmont, however some of the role may be done remotely.
What will you be doing?
- Organising company events - including our company-wide conferences (held three times a year) by managing the logistics of the conference and ensuring team members are prepared and meeting deliverables on time
- HR /Payroll Administration - Including assistance with payroll, leave management, onboarding, and offboarding employees, recruitment, etc.
- Organising board meetings – coordinating documentation, attendees, etc.
- Appointment setting for our Senior team – Including coordinating regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings with staff, and/or external parties
- Travel Management - Organising accommodation and flights for the CEO and various team members where required
- Ensuring office technology is functioning effectively, including maintaining the internet network
- Managing the office facilities including the meeting room and car space coordination
- Purchasing company-branded materials, office equipment, and supplies
What will you need to succeed?
- 3+ years’ experience in an office management/coordinator role
- Strong organisational skills – this role will require someone who can work across multiple systems, locations, timeframes, and functions, so a natural ability to be organised is a must!
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Proven ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Exceptional communication skills
- Initiative and self-motivation - we offer a lot of support at CND, however there will be times where key decisions will need to be made confidently, quickly, and independently
- A desire to learn - our team are constantly looking outside for new and better ways to do things. Our goal is to provide the best experience for both our employees and members, and we are able to do this by putting a high value on continuous learning
- A natural connection with our Company Values
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine authentic selves and know that our team, our product and our members’ experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you’re passionate about doing something amazing for our community and environment, come as you are!
Interested in applying for this amazing opportunity?
Email email@example.com with your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your relevant skills and attributes.