Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since starting in 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 2,300 owners who share their cars with over 130,000 members.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated self-starter whose key focus will be to ensure the smooth running of various projects specifically related to our Cars Team. This position is multifaceted, making it an exciting and varying opportunity where no two days will be the same!
This is a full-time role offering a salary range between $65,000 - $75,000 Inc. Super. Reporting to the National Fleet Manager, the position will operate out of our main office in Pyrmont, however some of the role may be done remotely.
What will you be doing?
Project Administration & Coordination:
- Managing relevant company projects as required, including analysing data to highlight project performance and producing monthly reports on project outcomes
- Working alongside various stakeholders to ensure the operational goals of the business are met
- Department process reviews & fixes, including creating new processes
- Updating existing processes as they change
- Coordinating projects to automate team workflow
- Interaction with our team, reflecting our company values.
- Optimising stock systems and ensuring all stock is accounted for
- Increasing scalability of stock system
- Researching and Implementing new technologies
- Sending and receiving stock
- Managing and approving invoices and other relevant paperwork from suppliers
- Reviewing and negotiating any variations to contracts and services for all stock suppliers
- Prepare and review weekly stock reports with manager
What will you need to succeed?
- 3+ years’ experience in a project administration/coordination role
- Strong organisational skills – this role will require someone who can work across multiple systems, locations, timeframes, and functions, so a natural ability to be organised is a must!
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Proven ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Exceptional communication skills
- Initiative and self-motivation - we offer a lot of support at CND, however there will be times where key decisions will need to be made confidently, quickly, and independently
- A desire to learn - our team are constantly looking out for new and better ways to do things. Our goal is to provide the best experience for both our employees and members, and we are able to do this by putting a high value on continuous learning
- A natural connection with our Company Values
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine authentic selves and know that our team, our product and our members’ experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you’re passionate about doing something amazing for our community and environment, come as you are!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your relevant skills and attributes.