Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 2,300 owners who share their cars with over 130,000 members.
The focus of the role
At Car Next Door, we can see a better future, and we are looking for an amazing Recruitment Coordinator to help us bring great talent into our business. Reporting to the HR Manager, as our recruitment coordinator you will ensure we have a slick end-to-end recruitment process in place as we rapidly scale. Providing a fantastic candidate experience is extremely important to us, and you will be integral in ensuring our success!
We are looking for someone to start immediately, working part-time (approximately 22-28hrs a week) at our head office in Pyrmont, offering a salary range of $70,000 - $75,000 incl. Super (pro-rata). There is also the opportunity to work some of the hours remotely.
What will you be doing
- End to end recruitment including but not limited to:
- Sourcing awesome talent and creating candidate pools for future roles
- Reviewing and shortlisting candidate resumes
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Conducting Phone Screens and Face to Face interviews
- Conducting final reference checks
- Performing recruitment administration and organising interviews with various team members
- Supporting the HR Manager by performing various HR tasks where required
What you'll bring
- 2+ years’ experience in a recruitment role
- Ideally at least 1 year’s experience working in an in-house recruitment capacity
- Experience using various recruitment tools and job boards (preferrably Linkedin and Seek etc.)
- An ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various team members at all levels of the business
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- An understanding and ability to adhere to confidentiality practices
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine authentic selves and know that our team, our product and our members’ experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you’re passionate about doing something amazing for our community and environment, come as you are!
Please send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org