Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 3,000 owners who share their cars with over 140,000 members.
The focus of the role
At Car Next Door, we can see a better future, and we are looking for an amazing Recruitment Specialist to help us bring great talent into our business. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will ensure we have a slick end-to-end recruitment process in place as we rapidly scale. Providing a fantastic candidate experience is extremely important to us, and you will be integral in ensuring our success!
This is a full-time position at our head office in Pyrmont, offering a salary range of $75,000 - $95,000 incl. Super. If you have a keen interest in all things talent acquisition, this could be perfect for you, with potential in the future to take on a more strategic role as we grow.
What will you be doing
- End to end recruitment including but not limited to:
- Sourcing awesome talent and creating candidate pools for future roles
- Reviewing and shortlisting candidate resumes
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Conducting Phone Screens and Face to Face interviews
- Co-ordinating Trials
- Conducting final reference checks, and making offers.
- Performing recruitment administration and organising interviews with various team members
- Maintaining and improving upon our purpose built recruitment system.
- Assist the HR Manager in designing a capabilties framework for creating tailored and effective Interview Plans.
- Updating processes to incorporate effective tools for effective screening of candidates.
- Supporting the HR Manager by performing various HR tasks where required
You must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a recruitment role
- Ideally at least 1 year’s experience working in an in-house recruitment capacity
- Experience using various recruitment tools and job boards (preferrably Linkedin, Seek, Indeed etc.)
- Intermediate Excel/Googlesheet skills
- An ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with various team members at all levels of the business
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- An understanding and ability to adhere to confidentiality practices
You will need to be:
- Self-driven, confident and with high initiative individual as there will often be times decisions will need to be made confidently, quickly, and independently.
- High sense of ownership, with a keen eye to see how things can be improved, and the skills to implement those changes.
- A strong desire to learn and a progressive individual. At Car Next Door, our team are constantly looking out for new and better ways to do things. Our goal is to provide the best experience for both our employees and members, and we are able to do this by putting a high value on continuous learning.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and G Suite.
- A natural connection with our Company Values
At Car Next Door, we value all people for who they are and what they bring to our community. We encourage our employees to be their genuine authentic selves and know that our team, our product and our members’ experiences are enhanced by the diversity of perspectives of everyone who works at Car Next Door. We offer equal opportunities to all applicants and promote merit and fairness in our employment practices. If you’re passionate about doing something amazing for our community and environment, come as you are!
Want to apply?
We are ONLY accepting applications that have completed our 5min application form.
Submit your application via this link: https://forms.gle/74ETr5ZAk9EE4pkq6