Since 2012, Car Next Door has grown our community to more than 2,300 owners who share their cars with over 130,000 members. We're a fast-growing company and continue to build a sustainable and long-lasting community of car owners and you'll be instrumental in ensuring we keep smashing goals.
About the role
The growth of our business will depend on your commitment to drive customer relations, converting inbound leads and working towards changing the way Australia thinks about transportation.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic with strong communication skills, a fast learner, eager-problem-solver, and technology savvy. If successful, you will be the "front-line" onboarding team and help Car Next Door evangelise the benefits of car sharing in our community. As employee, you will also receive a monthly credit to experience the car sharing experience yourself.
This is a full-time role and you will need to be confident and comfortable on the phone. The remuneration commensurate your experience. Immediate start, at our main office in Pyrmont, with fixed working days from Monday to Friday.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying daily leads to ensure cars and their owners are right for our community
- Helping eligible owners determine if car sharing is right for them
- Follow up with qualified owners, scheduling time for installations, answering any questions and allaying any concerns they may have
- Help and support new Car Next Door car owners to maximise their potential earnings
- Work closely with other Onboarding team members to achieve company and team goals
As a CND Employee, you'll also get:
- Development - we encourage staff to continuously grow both personally and professionally by providing opportunities to network, attend events, and access learning materials
- Driving credits - each month your will receive driving credits so that you can borrow cars, test new changes to the platform and provide feedback.
- More than a job - employee's at CND get to be a part of something that is changing the way people get around, challenging the status quo, and creating a better future!
What you'll bring:
- Your customer service experience working with local customers in Australia
- Your enthusiasm, self-determination and ability following up on calls that will optimise conversion rate that will derive from having strong written and verbal communication skills
Your insights and ability to empathise and engage with a diverse range of personalities managing objections and addressing concerns.
- A proven technical ability, you should have experience using multiple applications and systems simultaneously
A reasonable knowledge of vehicles including brand knowledge and general mechanical systems
- Your experience in tele-sales will be beneficial but not essential
- To apply, please fill out these questions and upload required documents and file using the link https://forms.gle/BN4AZ7aGQiDbayy27
NOTE: We are currently not accepting candidates from Agency. Thank you.