Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 2,300 owners who share their cars with over 130,000 members.
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales representative to join our growing sales team to evangelize the benefits of car sharing and signup as many Australian car owners as possible. The growth of our business will depend on your excellent sales skills, deep product knowledge and drive to help change the way Australia thinks about transportation. We’re a fast growing company and you’ll be instrumental in ensuring we keep smashing goals and continue to build a sustainable and long-lasting community of car owners.
This is a full-time role offering a salary range between $45,000 - $65,000 Inc. Super, depending on relevant experience. It’s for an immediate start, at our main office in Pyrmont, with fixed working days from Monday - Friday.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying warm inbound leads daily to ensure cars and their owners are right for our community
- Helping eligible leads decide if sharing their car is the right decision for them
- Converting leads and guiding them through the installation process, answering any questions and allaying any concerns they have
- Making sure we have all the information required to maximise earnings for new Car Next Door owners
- Working closely with other sales agents to hit company and team targets
- Coordinating with other areas of the team to remove any roadblocks
- Making cars live and available on the platform to be booked out by our community of borrowers
- Following established sales processes, with the opportunity to make contributions to the development and implementation of future processes
What you'll bring:
- Experience in sales will be beneficial but not essential
- The ability to quickly understand and engage with a diverse range of personalities
- A strong ability to focus on the task at hand is a must
- Ability to call through outstanding leads consistently
- A proven ability to convert a high percentage of warm sales leads into customers/clients
- A great understanding of objection handling and the ability to overcome hesitation.
- A reasonable knowledge of vehicles including brand knowledge and general mechanical systems
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills for Australian customers
- A proven technical ability, you should have experience using multiple applications and systems simultaneously
- Previous experience working in a startup environment would be a bonus (but don’t worry, this is not a deal-breaker)
You'll also be:
- Organised and motivated to drive projects to completion
- Results-driven. We want someone who is going to be excited by executing projects and strives to smash our goals
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and ability to see a better future
- A do-er. We have a fantastic team, with various resources to lean on, but we want someone who can roll their sleeves up and get amongst it to push things forward on a daily basis
- Highly proficient in Google and Microsoft suite of products
As a CND Employee, you'll also get:
- Development - we encourage staff to continuously grow both personally and professionally by providing opportunities to network, attend events, and access learning materials
- Driving credits - each month your will receive driving credits so that you can borrow cars, test new changes to the platform and provide feedback.
- More than a job - employee’s at CND get to be a part of something that is changing the way people get around, challenging the status quo, and creating a better future!
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your relevant skills and attributes.