Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we have grown to have around 1,500 cars on our platform and have had over 150,000 bookings.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Representative to help us attract as many car owners to our platform as possible. The growth of our business will depend on your excellent business development skills, ensuring a smooth journey for car owners looking to play a part in freeing people and the planet from a ‘one car, per person’ mentality. You’ll be instrumental in helping to ensure that we continue to build a sustainable and long-lasting fleet of cars for our members.
This is a full-time role with an immediate start, located in our offices in Pyrmont. We are offering a salary & potential equity for the right person.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying daily leads to ensure cars and their owners are right for our community
- Helping eligible owners decide if sharing their car is the right decision for them
- Talking newly acquired owners through the installation process, answering any questions and allaying any concerns they have
- Making sure we have all the information required to maximise earnings for new Car Next Door owners
- Making cars live and available on the platform to be booked out by our community of borrowers
- Hitting weekly and monthly sales targets
- Following established Sales processes, with the opportunity to make contributions to the development and implementation of future processes
- Sales administration
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in a business development role, with experience in Customer/Client retention desirable
- The ability to engage a diverse range of customers
- A proven ability to convert a high percentage of warm sales leads into customers/clients
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven technical ability, evidenced by previous work experience using multiple applications simultaneously
- Previous experience working in a startup environment would be a bonus (but don’t worry, this is not a deal-breaker)
You'll also be:
- Organised and motivated to drive projects to completion
- Results-driven. We want someone who is going to be excited by executing projects effectively
- A do-er. We have a fantastic team, with various resources to lean on, but we want someone who can roll their sleeves up and get amongst it to push things forward on a daily basis
- Highly proficient in Google and Microsoft suite of products
As a CND Employee, you'll also get:
- A free heavyweight membership, with a $30 driving credit applied to your account each month
- Development - we encourage staff to continuously grow both personally and professionally by providing opportunities to network, attend events and access to learning materials
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of the business with involvement in our company-wide conference on a quarterly basis
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- Staff directed ‘Thank You’ vouchers, which team members can use to thank other employees for great work!
- More than a job - employee’s at CND get to be a part of something that is changing the way people get around, challenging the status quo, and creating a better future!
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining your relevant skills and attributes.