Car Next Door is the fastest-growing car sharing network in Australia, and we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since 2012, we’ve grown our community to more than 1,900 owners who share their cars with over 100,000 members.
In this role you will be taking charge of Car Next Door’s Search Engine Optimisation strategy through the use of technical SEO, keyword research, strategic link acquisition from other websites to build our site’s authority, content, and technical website management to assist our talented developers with ensuring our site is ranking as high as it can.
You’ll also be a part of Car Next Door’s Growth Team where you’ll run campaigns and experiments across all marketing channels including Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Partner Organisations and Customer Referrals.
This is a full-time role with an immediate start, located in our offices in Pyrmont. We are offering a salary range of $65,000 - $75,000 Inc. Super and potential equity, with flexibility for this to be a remote role for the right person.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking full ownership of our SEO efforts
- Overseeing regular technical updates to our website to improve our rankings and conversion
- Producing targeted SEO content to get top ranks for high value keywords
- Building the domain of our site through strategic link-building with other websites
- Coordinating lots of interesting ad-hoc marketing campaigns (performing AB tests and various experiments)
What you'll bring:
Technical SEO Experience (2+ yrs)
- Experience working on SEO/SEM projects
- A strong understanding of SEO (Indexing, Content and Keyword research)
- Familiarity with SEO software; google search console, google analytics, Ahrefs or SEMrush
- Working knowledge of Schema.org Markup, HTML/CSS
- Strong knowledge in analysing and optimising websites to improve site structure, rankings and conversion
Non-technical SEO Experience (2+ yrs)
- Proven experience performing auditing & analytics tasks
- Experience in strategic Link Building
- Experience in Keyword research and content development
- Proven experience in copywriting
As a CND Employee, you'll also get:
A free heavyweight membership, with a $30 driving credit applied to your account each month
- Development - we encourage staff to continuously grow both personally and professionally by providing opportunities to network, attend events, and access learning materials
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of the business with involvement in our company-wide conference on a 4 monthly basis
- Bi-annual salary reviews
- More than a job - employee’s at CND get to be a part of something that is changing the way people get around, challenging the status quo, and creating a better future!
To apply, please go to:
We are using Applied, a hiring platform that offers a different approach to reviewing applications in order to remove unconscious bias during the hiring process. For this reason, we will only be accepting applications via this link.